Based on the artist Karan Singh's “Trails” series of art, this circular, 1,000-piece puzzle features a minimal design of white dots on a uniform blue background. This extremely challenging puzzle will test even the most talented puzzle enthusiasts, as it is an ongoing exploration of how our perception of depth can be affected by simple patterns and sequences. Up close, the individual pieces of the puzzle appear flat and identical; however, they come together to build a larger optical artwork with a sense of movement and dimension. The Karan Singh Puzzle was crafted with linen-embossed paper to minimize reflections, handmade punching tools, and a special, high-quality cardboard in which the orientation and length of the cellulose fibers are optimized for puzzles. Each Karan Singh Puzzle's template is hand-drawn, so there are 1,000 differently shaped pieces, each so precisely punched that you can actually hear a soft click when they fit together. Measures about 27” diam. when assembled.
Clemens Habicht & Karan Singh
Assembled Puzzle: 26.5"diam.
Cardboard and Linen Paper
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- HAY Frotte Bath Towel Regular Price HK$339.00 As low as HK$237.00
- Dual-Sided Recycled Leather Placemat Regular Price HK$158.00 As low as HK$79.00