Spaghetti Outdoor Lounge Chair
Named for its flexible PVC bands, the foldable Spaghetti Outdoor Lounge Chair is a whimsical homage to Italy’s most beloved dish. Designed in the 1970s, the chair’s ergonomic backrest and armrests are made for maximum comfort, featuring PVC bands that are handwoven in Italy. The frame is made from ultra-lightweight aluminum making it the perfect lounge chair to fold up and carry to the beach and outdoor events—or it can just live permanently on your patio, deck or in your backyard. The Spaghetti Outdoor Lounge Chair has a backrest with six adjustable positions and a footstool with two positions. The footstool also folds under the seat when not needed. The chair has a spacious surface but folds up compactly for easy storage. Holds up to 265lbs in body weight. Made in Italy.
- Seat width: 19.3"w.
- Closed: 37.8h x 23.8w x 5.5"d.
- Weight: 14.8lbs.
The Spaghetti Chair's designer, Francesco Favagrossa founded Fiam in 1975, a company dedicated to the quality, comfort and design of their products, which are all made in Italy. Introduced in the 1970s, the Spaghetti Chair is recognized as an iconic lounge chair, a design that follows the innovation of plastic designs that began in the 1960s.
28h x 24w x 71"d
Year of Design
- HAY Palissade Outdoor Dinning Bench As low as HK$3,980.00
- HAY Palissade Outdoor Bench As low as HK$2,880.00
- HAY Balcony Outdoor Bench As low as HK$3,480.00
- Nelson™ Platform Bench - Wood Base As low as HK$16,880.00
- Classic Lawn Chair As low as HK$628.00
- HAY Result Chair As low as HK$2,680.00