Snakes and Ladders Board Game
Originating in India as part of a family of dice board games, Moksha Patam as it was known in ancient India, was a popular game associated with traditional Hindu philosophy, contrasting karma and kama, or destiny and desire. The historic version roots in lessons of morality - where a player’s progression up the board represented a life journey complicated by virtues (ladders) and vices (snakes). The underlying ideals of the game inspired a version which was introduced in Victorian England in 1892.
The concept when later introduced in the US, became Chutes and Ladders.
2-4 player game
Scratch resistant playing board
Comes in a leather clad balsa box
29 x 26.2 x 4.2 cm
Kids - 5 and up
Choking Hazard — Item contains small parts.
Not for children under 3.
- Panisa Chess SetHK$998.00
- Keith Haring Colorful Chess SetHK$388.00
- Keith Haring Backgammon & Checkers GameHK$328.00
- Keith Haring Chess SetHK$388.00
- Giiker Smart Four Board GameHK$698.00
- Garden Chinese Checkers GameHK$328.00
- Going, Going, Gone! Auction Board GameHK$358.00
- HAY PLAY Family Backgammon SetRegular Price HK$399.00 Special Price HK$199.50
- Snakes and Ladders Board GameRegular Price HK$498.00 Special Price HK$249.00
- Tabletop Shuffleboard GameRegular Price HK$888.00 Special Price HK$698.60
- Ball Shoot Board GameHK$418.00
- Labyrinth Board GameHK$298.00