Kobenstyle Casserole Pot
Introduced in 1956 by Danish manufacturer Dansk, the Kobenstyle Casserole is distinguished by its lighter-weight steel enamel—a new innovation at the time—and upbeat colors. Graceful yet sturdy, the Kobenstyle is made for kitchen-to-table presentation and features a cruciform-handle lid which doubles as a trivet. The Kobenstyle can be used on gas, electric and induction stovetops as well as ovens up to 550°F. Not microwave-safe. Use it to make stews, soups, casseroles and stocks, to braise or roast meat, fish and vegetables, to prepare pasta dishes and more. Dansk is a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection.
Small:4.5h x 7.8w x 11"d, 2 qt.
Medium:5.25h x 8.75w x 12"d, 4 qt.
Year of Design
- Yayoi Kusama Love Forever Tea Towel Set of 2Regular Price HK$498.00 Special Price HK$349.00
- Yayoi Kusama Late Night Chat Mug Set of 2Regular Price HK$538.00 Special Price HK$269.00
- Light My Fire Salt & Pepper Plus BIO Regular Price HK$128.00 As low as HK$50.00
- HAY Ellipse Trays Regular Price HK$399.00 As low as HK$321.30
- HAY George Sowden Tins As low as HK$79.00
- HAY Tela Votive Set of 2Regular Price HK$359.00 Special Price HK$200.00