HAY George Sowden Water Bottles
With their unusual shape and pop colors, these wonderfully quirky water bottles seem to double as sculptures. Made from polypropylene with stainless steel interiors, these insulated bottles are designed to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Holds 16 oz. Also available in small size. Made by HAY, a manufacturer in MoMA’s collection.
HAY, a manufacturer represented in MoMA's collection, has an illustrious history of collaborating with notable international designers. These water bottles were conceived by George Sowden who has designed objects that improve the functions of everyday life for nearly 50 years. Sowden was a founding member of the Memphis Design Group where he created designs that challenged the standard notions of objects and function.
Medium: 10h x 2.75"diam.
Small: 8h x 2.75" diam.
Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
Year of Design
- Heimplanet The Cave XL Inflatable TentHK$11,980.00
- Bluefeel Kruca Camping FanHK$528.00
- Spaghetti Outdoor Lounge Chair As low as HK$2,080.00
- Color Solar String LightsRegular Price HK$438.00 Special Price HK$262.80
- URI Portable Table LampRegular Price HK$488.00 Special Price HK$432.00
- Skittle Portable Light with Wireless Charger As low as HK$698.00