HAY George Sowden Water Bottles
With their unusual shape and pop colors, these wonderfully quirky water bottles seem to double as sculptures. Made from polypropylene with stainless steel interiors, these insulated bottles are designed to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. Holds 16 oz. Also available in small size. Made by HAY, a manufacturer in MoMA’s collection.
HAY, a manufacturer represented in MoMA's collection, has an illustrious history of collaborating with notable international designers. These water bottles were conceived by George Sowden who has designed objects that improve the functions of everyday life for nearly 50 years. Sowden was a founding member of the Memphis Design Group where he created designs that challenged the standard notions of objects and function.
Medium: 10h x 2.75"diam.
Small: 8h x 2.75" diam.
Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
Year of Design
- Parapack Foldable Hat As low as HK$398.00
- Airinum Urban Air Mask Regular Price HK$568.00 As low as HK$170.00
- Loqi Recycled Polyester Artist Tote Bag As low as HK$128.00
- Multicolor Striped Passport CaseHK$268.00
- Bellroy Recycled Nylon Lite Duffle BagHK$1,480.00
- Airinum Reflective Urban Air Mask Regular Price HK$788.00 As low as HK$236.00
- Klikk On-the-Go Flatware - Set of 3HK$138.00
- Striped Enamel Blue Jars Regular Price HK$328.00 As low as HK$196.80
- LARQ Self-Cleaning UV Water Bottle As low as HK$898.00
- HAY Tann Toothbrush As low as HK$49.00
- Atmotube Anti-Pollution MaskRegular Price HK$478.00 Special Price HK$143.00