Chilewich Heddle Floor Mat
Named for an integral element of the loom on which they were developed, the Chilewich Heddle Floormats are easy-to-clean, extremely durable and suitable for indoor/outdoor use. On a loom, the yarns of each warp thread are threaded through the eye of a heddle, using a technique similar to the threading of a sewing needle.
To create the weave structure of the Chilewich Heddle Floormat, the heddles were lowered and lifted in specific sequences that were inspired by Bauhaus textiles. The result is a weighty, flat-woven field composed of subtle stripes and graphic floating yarns. Made in the USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®. To clean the Chilewich Heddle Floormat, vacuum it or use a mop and air dry thoroughly. Do not machine wash or iron.
Large: 118 x 183 cm
Year of Design
- Yayoi Kusama Love Forever Tea Towel Set of 2Regular Price HK$498.00 Special Price HK$349.00
- Yayoi Kusama Late Night Chat Mug Set of 2Regular Price HK$538.00 Special Price HK$269.00
- Light My Fire Salt & Pepper Plus BIO Regular Price HK$128.00 As low as HK$50.00
- HAY Ellipse Trays Regular Price HK$399.00 As low as HK$321.30
- HAY George Sowden Tins As low as HK$79.00
- HAY Tela Votive Set of 2Regular Price HK$359.00 Special Price HK$200.00