MoMA Exclusive: Champion first produced this hoodie sweatshirt in the 1930s to keep athletes warm during training. Our version has “MoMA” appliquéd in classic college-style lettering. The MoMA Champion Hoodie was first produced in connection with MoMA’s 2017 exhibition Items: Is Fashion Modern? An original version of the Champion Hoodie from the 1908s is an object in MoMA's collection.
80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Dual-Sided Recycled Leather Placemat Regular Price HK$158.00 As low as HK$79.00
- HAY Frotte Bath Towel Regular Price HK$339.00 As low as HK$237.00