The Short Story of Modern Art explains the how, why and when of modern art - who introduced certain things, what they were, where they were produced, and why they matter.
Simply constructed, the book explores 50 key works - from the realist painting of Courbet to a contemporary installation by Yayoi Kusama - and then links them to the most important movements, themes and techniques. Accessible, concise and richly illustrated, the book reveals the connections between different periods, artists and styles, giving readers a thorough understanding and broad enjoyment of modern art.
138 x 210 x 20.32mm
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Atmotube Anti-Pollution MaskHK$478.00
- NY Yankees Cap As low as HK$268.00