Let Miffy, the beloved Dutch rabbit created by Dick Bruna as a storybook icon in 1955, entertain you and your little one with the Miffy Hide and Seek Game. Miffy stars as a 4” tall plastic doll that calls out “I am here, I am here!” from wherever she is hiding, providing three levels of play based on your child’s age and understanding. The game includes 24 location cards that are used to give children clues about where Miffy is hiding their cute self. Is Miffy under the bed? In the bookshelf? At home, with friends or in a preschool classroom, kids will love finding out. The Miffy Hide and Seek Game comes in a 7.5h x 7.7w x 2.8”d tin printed with bright primary colors and features a window for Miffy to peek out.
- Start babies 6 months and older with a simple game of peekaboo at Level 1.
- Toddlers will love playing Hide and Seek with Miffy at Level 2.
- Kids up to 4 years old can develop social skills by playing a hide and seek game with others at Level 3.
- Instructions for all levels are included.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Tin box: 7.5h x 7.5w x 2.8"d
Plastic, Paper and Tin Box
Item successfully added to cart!