When placed on a surface anywhere in your home or office, this sleek design resembles a minimalist vase—but the Lexon Oblio is actually an innovative 2-in-1 tech design. The Oblio is not only a discreet charging station for your smartphone, but it also sanitizes it using built-in UV LED technology. The deep bucket-like design of the Oblio also keeps your eyes away from your smartphone screen as it charges and sanitizes—because sometimes you and your phone need a break from each other. Lexon is a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection.
Important information regarding charging:
Features of the Lexon Oblio Wireless Charging Station & Sanitizer include:
- Qi-certified 10W wireless charging.
- Compatible with iPhone 8 and up and Android devices with wireless charging capability.
- Fast charging: approximately 3 hours for full smartphone charge.
- Advanced anti-bacterial UV-C light with ionizer technology.
- Sanitation mode kills 99.9% of screen germs in 30 minutes.
- LED light indicates correct placement of phone and charging status.
- Automatic On/Off sanitizing cycle.
Manuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio
6.8h x 5.3"diam.
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!