Eames® A Stool from Herman Miller©
Please allow 6 - 8 months for shipping per item.
Pre-order item is non-refundable.
Mid-century modern icons from Charles and Ray Eames, whose work is represented in the Museum's collection. These stools were originally designed for the lobby of the Time-Life Building. Made of solid turned walnut, these stools come in three differently shaped profiles. Versatile, they can be used anywhere, alone or in groups. The stools can also be inverted, as the tops and bottoms are concave. Made by Herman Miller®.
Please note: Each stool is sold separately.
Top: 13"d; Bottom: 11"d
Year of Design
- Eames® Lounge Chair and OttomanHK$63,880.00
- Eames® Molded Plywood Lounge Chair (LCW) As low as HK$13,880.00
- Eames® Hang-It-All Coat Rack As low as HK$2,158.00
- Eames® Two-Seat SofaHK$148,000.00
- Eames® Wire Base Table As low as HK$2,898.00
- Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair with Wire Base (DSR) As low as HK$4,280.00
- Eames Playing CardsHK$178.00
- Eames® B Stools from Herman Miller©HK$13,800.00
- Eames® A Stool from Herman Miller©HK$13,800.00
- Eames® C Stools from Herman Miller©HK$13,800.00
- Eames Elephant As low as HK$928.00
- Eames® Molded Plastic ArmChair with Rocking BaseHK$9,880.00