Tadanori Yokoo Large Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 Pieces
MoMA Exclusive: Think of Spring, flowers and fresh air while assembling this oversized puzzle. This 1,000-piece Tadanori Yokoo Large Jigsaw Puzzle features a reproduction of Yokoo’s artwork Are You Ready for Fresh Air?, Vitar (1989), a work in MoMA’s collection. Tadanori Yokoo is a Japanese graphic designer, illustrator, printmaker and painter with 91 works in MoMA’s collection.
This puzzle includes a unique easy-to-assemble nine-compartment sorting tray for organizing the puzzle pieces inside the box. Made from 95% recycled greyboard and printed with non-toxic ink. The large puzzle pieces make it easier to see the details and match the pieces. Assembled, the puzzle measures 39.4l x 27.6"w.
At MoMA Design Store, we are always looking for new ways that you can enjoy, and even interact, with artworks from the Museum's collection. These puzzles allow you to spend quality time appreciating intricate details of beloved works—and to also introduce MoMA's masterpieces to children.
39.4l x 27.5"w (100 x 70 cm)
95% Recycled greyboard printed with non-toxic ink
Year of Design
Adults,Kids - 5 and up,Teens
Choking Hazard - Item contains small parts.
Not for children under 3.
- KAWS TAKE TOGETHER and SHARE Small Jigsaw Puzzles - 100 Pieces As low as HK$248.00
- KAWS Jigsaw Puzzle - 1,000 Pieces As low as HK$568.00
- The Earth Jigsaw Puzzle - 1,000 PiecesRegular Price HK$278.00 Special Price HK$166.80
- The Moon Jigsaw Puzzle - 1,000 PiecesRegular Price HK$278.00 Special Price HK$166.80
- Keith Haring Puzzle - 500 PiecesHK$298.00
- Andrew Wyeth Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 PiecesHK$248.00
- Tadanori Yokoo Large Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 PiecesRegular Price HK$248.00 Special Price HK$100.00
- Andy Warhol Mini Shaped Puzzles - 100 Pieces As low as HK$80.00