Remy Pan Plus with Lid
MoMA Exclusive: Designed and made in Japan, this Remy Pan Plus is a deep and lightweight design, with an aluminum body that heats quickly. It has a PFOA-free nonstick coated surface that will not release harmful chemicals after years of use like other nonstick cookware does. Ideal for sauteéing, deep frying, simmering, making rice and pasta dishes and more, the Remy Pan Plus comes with a tempered glass lid that releases steam through a built-in slot. The pan’s magnetized handle allows Remy utensils to attach and drip over the pan. The lid’s handle is designed so the lid can stand upright for space-saving storage, and is also designed with a slot for keeping Remy Utensils (sold separately) in place. The Remy Pan Plus measures 6h x 17w x 10”d. Hand wash recommended. Safe for induction cooktops.
The original Remy Pan was developed in 2001 by Remi Hirano, one of Japan's most famous chefs, and today Remy is the most popular domestically made cookware in Japan. The Remy Pan is a favorite among fine chefs because of its innovative function: because Remy utensils can be attached to the pan's magnetized handle, sauces and oils drip back into the pan instead of creating a mess on countertops and stoves.
3.5h x 10.25w x 10"d
Aluminum, Plastic, Tempered Glass
Year of Design
- BALMUDA The ToasterHK$2,598.00
- Remy Pan Plus with Lid As low as HK$928.00
- JWDA Table LampRegular Price HK$1,988.00 Special Price HK$1,380.00
- Ode Brew Coffee GrinderHK$3,280.00
- Stagg EKG Temperature-Control Pour-Over Electric Kettle As low as HK$1,498.00
- LED Lantern Speaker As low as HK$968.00
- ClockClock 24 - White EditionHK$52,898.00
- ClockClock 24 Golden Hands - WhiteHK$85,608.00