Swedish design collective Front was inspired by the asymmetrical nature of the human form—and has created a chair that allows your body to find the ideal sitting position. The dynamic shape of this indoor/outdoor chair is distinguished by the spiral scroll of the backrest. The unique proportions of this chair’s design are achieved through a special injection molding production process. Front is represented in MoMA’s collection. Weight limit 353 lbs.
Designed by Sofia Lagerkvist and Anna Lindgren of Front, a Swedish design collective represented in MoMA’s collection, the Loop Chair is inspired by—and caters to—the human body. Unlike many chairs, the Loop does not impose a single sitting position; instead it allows your body to find the ideal one. This is facilitated by the spiral-scrolls of the backrest, created with precise digital processing. The unique molding injection process used in production presents unlimited possibilities to manipulate the plastic material, until the correct proportions and dimensions are achieved.
36'h x 23'w x 23'd
Seat Height 18"h
Year of Design
- HAY Palissade Outdoor Dinning Bench As low as HK$3,980.00
- HAY Palissade Outdoor Bench As low as HK$2,880.00
- HAY Balcony Outdoor Bench As low as HK$3,480.00
- Nelson™ Platform Bench - Wood Base As low as HK$16,880.00
- Classic Lawn Chair As low as HK$628.00
- HAY Result Chair As low as HK$2,680.00