Striking statement pieces for your home, these mobiles each consist of two abstract, organically shaped elements, which playfully rotate around and inside each other. Designed in the early 1940s, they reflect a series of experiments conducted by Charles and Ray Eames involving the refining of their famous plywood molding techniques. The shapes are strongly reminiscent of Ray's artwork and graphics. Made in Germany of plywood and black lacquer finish. The Eames's designs are represented in MoMA's collection.
Charles & Ray Eames
12.5h x 12.5w x 15.75"d
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Wireless Charger & MousepadHK$368.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Lexon Mina LED Portable Lights Regular Price HK$238.00 As low as HK$190.40