Based on an illustration created by Donald Seitz in 1991, this History of Art Umbrella outlines the history of art with smiley faces appropriately altered in the styles of famous artists: Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Claude Monet, Vincent van Gogh, Mark Rothko, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso and Jackson Pollock. The History of Art Umbrella playfully references the likenesses of many influential artists featured in MoMA's collection. Made of polyester with a black rubber-coated handle, this black-and-white umbrella is a great way to express your love for art history.
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Atmotube Anti-Pollution MaskHK$478.00
- NY Yankees Cap As low as HK$268.00