The color "chips" that make up the patchwork-like cover of this blank book are from the Pantone Matching System, known by insiders as PMS. It is widely used by printers, designers, and others for color specifying and matching. As a widely studied subset of design, color organization systems were the subject of the Museum's 2008 installation of twentieth-century color charts, Machine for Living Color, which ran concurrently with the exhibition Color Chart: Reinventing Color, 1950 to Today. Great for sketching, doodling, or jotting down colorful thoughts. Contains 192 pages.
7.25 x 5l x 0.5"w
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- HAY Frotte Bath Towel Regular Price HK$339.00 As low as HK$237.00
- Dual-Sided Recycled Leather Placemat Regular Price HK$158.00 As low as HK$79.00