Open your mail with this distinctive modern knife inspired by prehistoric tools—“sekki” in Japanese. “I was fascinated by the beauty of the stone tools using crushed volcanic glass,” said designer Hiroki Yasuda of the obsidian implements that inspired his design. Made from PBT, a crystalline polymer, it features a faceted form that fits your hand and a sharpened tip for slicing envelopes with ease. 4.6" x 1.6" x 0.5." Made in Japan.
0.5h x 6.65w x 0.5"d
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- HAY Frotte Bath Towel Regular Price HK$339.00 As low as HK$237.00
- Dual-Sided Recycled Leather Placemat Regular Price HK$158.00 As low as HK$79.00