This wall clock was produced to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of De Stijl and to celebrate its lasting influence. De Stijl, the Netherlands-based art movement, embraced an abstract, minimalist aesthetic grounded in the basic visual elements of simple geometric forms, lines and primary colors. The movement's central figures were the painters Piet Mondrian and Theo van Doesburg. Requires one AA battery (not included).
13.5h x 11.75w x 1.5"d
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Dual-Sided Recycled Leather Placemat Regular Price HK$158.00 As low as HK$79.00
- HAY Frotte Bath Towel Regular Price HK$339.00 As low as HK$237.00