Takashi Murakami, an artist in MoMA's collection, is known for blurring the line between fine art and pop culture. His artwork is greatly influenced by manga, a style of Japanese comic books and graphic novels. HIs work has been featured in several MoMA exhibitions, including Comic Abstraction: Image-Breaking, Image-Making from 2007.
Small: 30cm diam. (11.8")
Large: 60cm diam. (23.6")
Acrylic and Polyester
Year of Design
Item successfully added to cart!
- KAWS: HOLIDAY COMPANION Vinyl Figure As low as HK$1,580.00
- KAWS: HOLIDAY Mount Fuji Plush As low as HK$1,880.00
- Self-Watering Pots Regular Price HK$298.00 As low as HK$149.00
- Murakami Flower Plush As low as HK$1,208.00
- Atmotube Anti-Pollution MaskHK$478.00
- NY Yankees Cap As low as HK$268.00