Brionvega Radiofonografo Radio and Turntable
Please allow 10 - 15 weeks for shipping per item.
Pre-order item is non-refundable.
Half a century of uniqueness, told by a smile that stays in time. Created in 1965 by designers Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, the Radiofonografo is a superb work of modern industrial design, thanks to its incomparable style and sound. Exuding retro charm, along with an incredible sound and the ability to move the sound modules to best suit the surrounding environment, this system creates a listening experience both stimulating and intriguing. Mobility, dynamism to an object which used to be static in essence. Together with minimalistic shape research, the essence of the project, or the “main engineering component” as the Castiglioni loved to define it.
The radiofonografo guarantees power and sound quality excellent thanks to the choices of sound professionals. One remains “sound machine” featuring vinyl turntables and AM/FM radio. The radiofonografo is also a musical monitor to which, through the auxiliary inputs, it is possible to connect, in addition to other sources, receiving audio signals via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth can offer one exceptional listening quality.
Every radiofonografo is an unique handwork, but at its origin there is a manufacturing process of extreme precision, with buttons and chassis made by CNC milling machines, a stand melted in a single piece from a sand mould and then painted individually and with the utmost care. The capable hands of our artisans turn semifinished pro- ducts into truly unique products. Wood panels sanding, components assembly, stand finishing and silk screen printing are all processes allowing the italian craftsman- ship tradition to make each radiofonografo unique.
Only for the purchase on the official Brionvega e-shop, in the packaging of the radiofonografo is included the device for the HD bluetooth streaming. The high definition in Bluetooth thanks to the device Plug & Play, stream or play your music in high definition becomes accessible.
This device is compatible with all Bluetooth audio peripherals on the market: smartphones, tablets, PCs or Macs. Incorporating both the aptX HD and an independent PCM TI converter.
The technology used not only supports 24-bit end-to-end audio, but also offers superior digital signal processing and lower signal-to-noise ratio due to coding and decoding, as well as less distortion, especially in the 10-20kHz range.
- AM / FM radio
- Project turntable with Ortofon cartridge
- 125+125W audio amplifier with auto-limitation
- 2 RCA audio jacks for external sources
- 1 RCA audio output for connecting to an external amplification system
- 1 RCA audio output for connecting to an external subwoofer
- 1 6.3 millimetre preamp audio jack for headphones
- Forged aluminum pedestal, equipped with wheels, to facilitate any type of movement
- Power supply 220v 50hz (upon request 110V 60hz, 220V 60HZ)
- USB port 5V power only
Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni
122 x 61 x 30.5 cm
- Cotodama Lyric Speaker BoxHK$13,800.00
- Lexon 2-in-1 Bluetooth Earbuds and Speaker As low as HK$998.00
- Brionvega Radiofonografo Radio and Turntable in OrangeHK$114,380.00
- Brionvega Radiofonografo Radio and TurntableHK$98,280.00
- LED Lantern Speaker As low as HK$968.00
- Master& Dynamic MA770 Wireless Speaker Regular Price HK$11,480.00 As low as HK$6,888.00
- Lexon Mino T Speaker As low as HK$498.00
- Roland Kiyola Piano in Oak Wood - Model KF-10HK$34,600.00
- Rock And Roll It DrumHK$608.00