Remy Pan Plus with Lid
MoMA Exclusive: Designed and made in Japan, this Remy Pan Plus is a deep and lightweight design, with an aluminum body that heats quickly. It has a PFOA-free nonstick coated surface that will not release harmful chemicals after years of use like other nonstick cookware does. Ideal for sauteéing, deep frying, simmering, making rice and pasta dishes and more, the Remy Pan Plus comes with a tempered glass lid that releases steam through a built-in slot. The pan’s magnetized handle allows Remy utensils to attach and drip over the pan. The lid’s handle is designed so the lid can stand upright for space-saving storage, and is also designed with a slot for keeping Remy Utensils (sold separately) in place. The Remy Pan Plus measures 6h x 17w x 10”d. Hand wash recommended. Safe for induction cooktops.
Remy Utensils: Cooking Chopsticks available here. Ladle available here. Turner available here.
The original Remy Pan was developed in 2001 by Remi Hirano, one of Japan's most famous chefs, and today Remy is the most popular domestically made cookware in Japan. The Remy Pan is a favorite among fine chefs because of its innovative function: because Remy utensils can be attached to the pan's magnetized handle, sauces and oils drip back into the pan instead of creating a mess on countertops and stoves.
6h x 17w x 10"d
Aluminum, Plastic, Tempered Glass
Year of Design
- Toy House BlocksHK$1,580.00
- Kitchibe Crinkle Candle As low as HK$498.00
- Kitchibe Mica Diffuser Fragrance Starter KitRegular Price HK$248.00 Special Price HK$173.60
- Crinkle Bag VaseHK$1,098.00
- Amabro Two-Tone Stacking Cup As low as HK$228.00
- Remy Pan Plus with LidHK$928.00
- Two-Tone Glass CarafeRegular Price HK$628.00 Special Price HK$439.60
- Rainbow ChopsticksHK$338.00
- Remy TurnerHK$138.00
- Remy LadleRegular Price HK$138.00 Special Price HK$96.60
- Remy ChopsticksHK$138.00
- Remy Steam CookerHK$498.00
- Ramen SporkHK$148.00
- Sowaca Ceramic Cooking Pan As low as HK$238.00